Circulation and Reserve
- ALL borrowers MUST present a WCCC Student ID card or a WCCC Library Card when borrowing library materials.
- Community borrowers must live or work in Warren County or be a WCCC alumnus, and show one form of identification when they apply for borrowing privileges. There is no fee for registration.
- Initial Student ID cards and library cards are provided at no charge. Replacement cards cost $3.00.
- Circulation is limited to twenty-five items at a time from the regular circulating collection and up to three DVDs.
- Books and audio materials circulate for 3 weeks.
- DVDs circulate for 3 days.
- Books and DVDs can be renewed twice unless a hold has been placed on a particular title.
- Journals and reference books do NOT circulate.
Faculty may place books, articles, DVDs, etc. on Reserve for class use. Most of these materials must be used in the library unless the Faculty member indicates that students may take the material home overnight.
Fines & Lost Material Charges
If materials from the circulating collection are overdue, the following fines are applied to each item:
10¢ per day
$1.00 per day
All fines exclude holidays and Sundays. After holidays or other times when the library is closed, materials found in the book drop will be considered as returned on the last day the library was open, and fines will be calculated to that day. Outstanding bills result in suspended library privileges, stopped course registration, withheld grade reports and transcripts, or delay of graduation until the bill is paid.
Reserve materials are fined at different rates.
Lost material costs are the responsibility of the borrower. Charges for lost materials include the current price for the item (or a suitable replacement) plus a $12.00 processing fee per item.