Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What To Look For
The articles you need to use must be about a study that has been done.
The article should include sections that have titles such as:
Hints for Using the Databases
When you find an article that you want to use, print the article. If you cannot print the article, then copy the title and as much information as you can about the article because:
- You cannot just copy the hyperlink because you will not be able to get back to the article
- You cannot use the email or save features in the databases. They do not work as intended
- The only way to find that article again is to search by its full title
You CAN however link your Google Drive account to EBSCO to save the articles to your Google Drive
How to Begin
- Read through the assignment you are given. Make sure you understand the assignment. If you don't, ask your professor for help and clarification.
- Now it's time to search the databases!
- After you have clicked "Search" your first set of results will come up.
- Keep in mind that for this assignment, you are looking for an article about a specific study that has been done and is peer-reviewed. Also, the article has to have been published in the last 5 years.
- On the left hand side of the screen (after you have searched), there are three options you need to select under "Limit To"
1. Check the box for "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals"
2. Check the box for "Available in Library Collection"
(note, this box should ALWAYS be checked when you are using the databases!)
3. Change the "Publication Date" to a 5 year range
Warren County Community College
Haytaian & Maier Library
475 Route 57 West
Washington, New Jersey 07882